man, Im gonna have to get that!
it really shocked me, I had barely heard of it let alone it just sort of pop-up in a stores!
I got this today and I just had to open him. It's just stunning.
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PAATA0kRYPoTMqxSfR6UMhmcKkth6DgkqFmgH1z6izxpvHus! i648WI7IdiB*fL1PsNy5jPP5GIfogztnUBTecuzCbc0N4Sx/e2.jpg?dc=4675490754739930904[/img]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PADxAkgRJ*qx6KcXY5WONwoEf04Hy0MUq1eCzGYongpZ*e9WV rX9mVMt5xcieIk9B3KZ2ravov5w*yqAGvqBoqkABdwL3nVD/e1.jpg?dc=4675490754736722404[/img]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PAAAAEsR0vopqDU6skepdRdAfs3va18Ew8E10jKDNSQD48hlU 5AM*Q!pD7MV3HOYiJybpnrQ7XOO9wVqbRLJ7XK0KlYGFjEU/e4.jpg?dc=4675490754745816600[/img]
man, Im gonna have to get that!
it really shocked me, I had barely heard of it let alone it just sort of pop-up in a stores!
Man, they did such a great job catching emotion in his face. It's an awesome figure.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah...... after I saw these pics, it really hit me how well done that is. Talk about capturing a moment in time.Originally posted by Shypappette:
Man, they did such a great job catching emotion in his face. It's an awesome figure.
Picking that up in a couple of weeks. Can't beat the price either ($20) local shop. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'd really like to get my hands on that...
cool snag! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
[img]eek.gif[/img] MUST HAVE IT [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
That is SPOT ON!!!!!
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SAAXA*YVuShoKEw1S0dt!bXg2F9lhz20nD63aeH95hxjhyO5O lRUKN7i9faApZeXt2rAE4gcBGbzRKDOeurAPuO0RU2AapQEqOE Z*YbmuJc8AAAAynJxAg/brisk-a.gif?dc=4675477873452973711[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 26, 2004 05:54 PM: Message edited by: TORMENTER ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">12 Inches of Burning Love, Baby !!
...phew! For a minute there, I though someone posted a BBQ pic from when the bathrooms were full and I had to take a wiz outside by the bushes! [img]eek.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks